The Washington Post
२ महीने पहले
Elijah McClain died because paramedics injected him with a dose of ketamine that was too high for someone his size, according to an amended autopsy report publicly released Friday. https://t.co/x2qvzDXN8K

There are no translations.

Translate in हिन्दी.

Comments 0
English English(British) العربية Italiano Indonesia עברית O'zbek, Ўзбек, أۇزبېك‎ 中文(廣東話) 한국어 hrvatski jezik ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ ελληνικά 中文(繁體) 中文(简体) Čeština Deutsch 日本語 Nederlands Tagalog Türkçe ภาษาไทย Português Português(Brasil) Polski فارسی Français suomi français(canadien) Burmese Bahasa Melayu українська мова Русский limba română, limba moldovenească Tiếng Việt Español Español(Latinoamérica) slovenčina, slovenský jazyk Kiswahili Svenska magyar हिन्दी, हिंदी